Senior service delivery manager
Greenwill Solution is providing an IT infrastructure HW maintenance service for the enterprise. We are always looking for a dedicated technician who love to do troubleshooting and able to do job under pressure.
Candidates can look forward to manage day-to-day case handling, achieve the predefined SLA, searching from the technical knowledge base, check the available spare part, arrange the spare part delivery and deliver any assigned technical project.
- Manage overall HW maintenance case achieving the target SLA.
- Being a single point of contact for all maintenance contract.
- Creating reports & Gathering Data
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Arranging client coordination
- Male / Female, age between 28 – 48 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science or any related fields
- At least 5 years’ experiences in IT related roles with at least 3 years’ experience in IT Services role that directly supporting the customers.
- Strong background in Service Management based on ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- Good knowledge in Change, Incident, Problem and MI Management processes and tools.
- Relevant experience in Service Management and Account Management.
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Service minded, teamwork and customer oriented.