Full scope TOT SMSC MA 2020-2021Technical Support Services
Our SMSC maintenance solutions cover TOT new vSMSC solutions. We provide consistent results while retaining the agility to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers.
This offer includes local & remote technical support, include R&D services if needed that will be provided by Atrinet expert engineers and upgrade options
Service period 1 Jul 2020- 30 Jun 2021
- Atrinet’s new vSMSC solution SW maintenance service: Enhance support, SW regular update, SW final correction will be released in the future SWU. Unlimited, L3 technical resolution and query, manage 3rd party SW fault report to the SW development team.
- Greenwill solution engineer will handle
- 24×7 service for 12 cases per year..
- 9×5 Technical resolution.
- Remote/onsite technical support,
- Manage HW fault report to 3rd party HW maintenance,
- SW update installation: 1 times/year, if applicable.
- HW Maintenance service : Premium 24x7x4h onsite support as per detail listed in the “Service Features”.
Service Level Agreement
|Severity Level||Severity & Action||Remedy Time|
|1||Emergency handling||6 hours|
|2||High handling||24 hours|
|3||Medium handling||48 hours|
|4||Low handling||7 calendar days|
Coverage details what features are provided by a service level, generally parts or labor.
Coverage window specifies the time during which the customer may request service be performed.
Onsite response time specifies the period that begins after the initial call has been received and acknowledged by Greenwill, and it has been determined that the incident cannot be resolved remotely.
Onsite response time ends when the Greenwill Solution field engineer or authorized service representative arrives onsite, or when Greenwill has determined the incident has been resolved.
Remote response time specifies the period that begins after the initial call has been received and acknowledged by Greenwill, and ends when a support engineer contacts the requester for problem determination.
Upon request the preventive maintenance with the following activities will be performed.
For HP Servers
For SW :